The Lincoln Symphony Orchestra is an amateur orchestra that plays at least three concerts a year in and around the city of Lincoln. For further details of the orchestra's future concerts, please check the 'Concerts' tab in the left menu. If you are interested in joining the orchestra, please click on the 'Join' tab.
LSO Latest News
- Next Concert - 21st March, 2015, supporting Lincoln Choral Society. Click here for details.
- Wanted! Trombone players. Please see Join tab for details.
- Tickets for our 2015 concert series may be purchased from the Lincoln Drill Hall Box Office, Freeschool Lane, Lincoln, LN2 1EY. The Box Office is open Monday to Saturday, 10am to 5pm, or available through the following:
- Season Tickets for the 2015 concert series are available now.
Buy tickets for all 3 concerts and save £ 2 per concert.
Please note the March 2015 concert is not hosted by the Lincoln Symphony Orchestra, and therefore is not part of the season ticket offer.
- All our concerts are allocated seating.
- Find us on facebook